Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

And she's back!

I know it's been a couple months, but I'm back and ready to share more things that I have found around the web.  Check out the Lawrence Hall of Science Kids Site for some great activities and teacher resources for Science.  Very Cool!   While looking for interactives and activities for the Living Things Unit, I also found Animal Planet has a lot a great resources for students and teachers.  Be sure to check under the Wild Animals A-Z for great info for teaching.  More coming! 

I have been busy with our local CUE affiliate for the past couple months, working on our 2nd annual Kern CUE Technology Conference that we held in November.  If you are an educator interested in using technology, check out the websites.

My class has also been fundraising to attend Camp KEEP (Kern Environmental Education Program)  We will be going to stay at Camp KEEP Ocean next week and learning great things about the environment and the living things in it. 

I have been trying to catch up on my list of online resources, so more to come!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 - May it find you and your family happy, healthy, and prosperous! Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment